Walmart Senior Manager Process Improvement Manager (Sterling, IL) in STERLING, Illinois
1136907BRReq ID:1136907BRCompany Summary:What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.Job Title:Senior Manager Process Improvement Manager (Sterling, IL)Time Type:Full TimeCity:STERLINGState:ILPosition Description:Position Description
Walmart Logistics is building a new team to bring zero-loss, TPM and Lean principles and methodologies to drive our next key breakthroughs within our Distribution network and facilities across the US. As a member and leader of this team, our Process Improvement Managers will act as servant leaders by teaching, coaching and mentoring all levels in the organization. The Process Improvement Managers will create a culture of continuous improvement that sustains by transferring their knowledge and skills to allow our associates to become engaged, enabled and empowered to own processes and solve problems within our DCs.
Successful candidates will have experience leading cross-functional teams in a continuous improvement organization (Total productive maintenance (TPM), World class manufacturing (WCM)) with a track record of process driven results.
In addition to the above, the Senior Manager, Process Improvement - Supply Chain will have the opportunity to:
· Cultivate an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
· Implement strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
· Develop and leverage internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
· Enable a successful organization through leading change initiativesMinimum Qualifications:Minimum qualifications
• 1-year experience leading cross-functional teams.
• Bachelor s degree in Business, Communications, or related field and 3 years’ experience in retail merchandising, operations, or related field OR 5 years’ experience in retail merchandising, operations, or related field, including 1 year's project management experience.Additional Preferred Qualifications:Additional preferred qualifications
• 3 years of experience leading cross-functional teams.
• 3-5 years of experience in a total productive maintenance (TPM) or world class manufacturing environment (WCM)
• Experience leading change initiatives
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or similar technical fieldCategory:Supply Chain and Logistics Status:SalaryShift:0Brand:Walmart