PNC Fiduciary Advisor II in Springfield, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100791 Fiduciary Advisor II
Engages in fiduciary decision-making by executing the terms of any plan or document in which PNC serves as trustee, guardian or agent. Administers more complex fiduciary accounts and ensures compliance with all legal and fiduciary regulations, policies and procedures. Manages a diverse book of business with varying account types.
Delivers the full breadth of the fiduciary platform in order to grow the fiduciary business and assure the highest level of client experience. Administers assigned accounts in accordance with documents, state law, policy and procedure.
Handles risk management and the resolution of legal and compliance-related issues for assigned accounts. Communicates with clients, solves problems and escalates anticipated or known client issues/concerns.
Maintains and grows assets under management by working with clients, beneficiaries and gatekeepers. Meets with clients both on and off bank premises. Identifies other bank products and services as sales opportunities. Prospects for new clients by asking for referrals from existing clients. Cultivates a network through social contacts and community participation and developing a network of external Centers of Influence.
Customizes customer communications or presentations to provide fiduciary advice and introduces planning concepts to meet client needs for assigned accounts. Prepares and presents appropriate analysis and recommendations for senior management or committee review.
IL - Springfield
Fiduciary Advisor II
Line of Business:
Asset Management Group
ILQ01 - Springfield Main Ofc
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Springfield
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Problem Solving - Working Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Working Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Fiduciary Responsibilities - Working Experience
- Knowledge of tools and facilities for fiduciary products and services; ability to design, develop, and support fiduciary responsibilities and transactions.
Business Development - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to use tools, techniques and processes for exploring and developing potential areas of business growth for the organization.
Account Management - Working Experience
- Knowledge of account management practices, tasks, and tools and ability to provide services and support to key clients.
Selling. - Basic Experience
- Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Fiduciary Advisor II within PNC's Wealth Management organization, you will be based in Central Illinois .