Comcast Specl 2, Mktg Communications - North Ave Chicago in Schaumburg, Illinois
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for contributing to the creative development of marketing
materials for the Company's products and services. Works with other
Marketing staff on conceptual development of campaigns and initiatives
to meet business needs. May plan, develop, and/or implement
communications projects using a range of media. Provides support of
Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising programs, and internal
communications. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Designs and edits Marketing Communications materials including direct
mail, brochures, web content, sales letters, flyers, newsletters,
newspaper, radio and TV advertising, and other projects.
- Research job specifications, gathers relevant information and executes
- Organizes and maintains Marketing library including marketing plans,
collateral, creatives, and promotional materials.
- Works with internal resources to determine best targeting practices
for various advertising tactics. Works with outside vendors to ensure
all tactics are created and produced according to designated timelines.
- Assists with campaign tracking to assess impact.
- Writes and edits creative marketing communications with ability to
translate business goals into persuasive media.
- Communicates project requirements and coordinates with external
vendors to assure project completion.
- Coordinates multiple priorities while meeting simultaneous deadlines.
- Follows through to ensure that deadlines are met and deliverables meet
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Communications / Public Relations
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer