US Foods Sr. Manager, Strategy in Rosemont, Illinois
Join Our Community of Food People!
The Senior Manager Strategy is responsible for leading project work in support of strategic initiatives at US Foods. This includes identifying and quantifying business opportunities, analyzing data, communicating findings and recommendations to executive audiences, engaging with cross-functional team and supporting implementation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Project leadership: Own project deliverables, timeline, and success criteria; collaborate with internal analytics partners, business stakeholders, and management
• Analytics and solution development: Leverage advanced methods and tools to analyze business problems; synthesize qualitative and quantitative insights and develop clear, concise, and fact-based recommendations
• Communications: Create executive-level written materials and present to senior audiences
• Field enablement: Develop training, standard operating processes, and tracking capabilities to enable field execution against corporate initiatives
• Department support: Collaborate with members of the Strategy team and support consistent and ad-hoc project needs
• Other duties as assigned by manager
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
• Bachelor’s degree in Business / Engineering or related quantitative field required
• Master’s degree preferred
• 6+ years demonstrated successful experience in analytical and project management roles
• Prior management consulting or corporate strategy experience preferred
• Prior distribution, retail, CPG, or related industry experience preferred
• Demonstrated motivation to build consensus, lead workstreams, and drive progress on assigned projects
• Clear, concise communicator able to interface with all levels of the organization
• Strong written and oral presentation skills, including comfort presenting to senior management
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
• Strong analytical, problem solving and technical aptitude:
Experience in data analysis and statistical inference
SQL experience preferred
Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
• Available for occasional travel as business requires (less than 5% of time)
EOE* Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status*
COMMITTED TO PROTECTING OUR CANDIDATES, ASSOCIATES AND CUSTOMERS
We're continually updating our safety procedures and taking every measure to ensure the protection of our candidates, associates and customers. Our workplace safety efforts include using sanitized interview rooms, social distancing, providing masks and gloves and sanitizing truck cab interiors. We also have COVID-19 Wellness Checks for anyone entering our facilities and safety barriers in select locations in our production facilities. To help our customers make it in this challenging time, we’re providing robust support including webinars, one-on-one consults with our experts and detailed reopening materials.
US Foods is proud to have donated $10 million in food to help with COVID-19 relief efforts to help our local communities make it. Learn more here .
US Foods is one of America’s great food companies and a leading foodservice distributor, partnering with approximately 300,000 restaurants and foodservice operators to help their businesses succeed. With 28,000 employees and more than 70 locations, US Foods provides its customers with a broad and innovative food offering and a comprehensive suite of e-commerce, technology and business solutions. US Foods is headquartered in Rosemont, Ill., and generates more than $28 billion in annual revenue. Visit www.usfoods.com to learn more.
US Foods may collect personal information from you in connection with the application process. US Foods complies with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, and its policy may be found here (https://www.usfoods.com/content/dam/usf/pdf/Policies/HR/USF_CCPA_policy.pdf) .
US Foods, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
EEO is the Law poster is available here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .
EEO is the Law poster supplement is available here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf) .
Pay Transparency policy statement is available here (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
US Foods is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the interview process or to perform essential job functions, please contact our US Foods Application Accommodation Line at 866-960-5886. You will be prompted to leave a message. Please state the specifics of the assistance needed and your contact information. A member of our HR department will return your call within two business days.
- US Foods Jobs