US Foods Senior Analyst, Talent Assessment & Selection in Rosemont, Illinois
The Senior Analyst, Talent Assessment and Selection implements assessment tools for selection, promotion, and development.. • Develops interview guides and training • Supports the validation of assessment tools • Develops support materials to interpret assessment tools for development and hiring • Debriefs assessments as part of high potential programs • Supports coaching assignments and onboarding of new coaches. They will on-board and screen external coaches.
- Supports the selection, design and launch of best-in-class selection tools (interviews, tests, and job simulations, etc.) and processes to help fuel our business with highly talented associates.
- Partners with internal stakeholders to conduct needs assessment and determine appropriate cadence for assessment needs
- Drives job analysis processes and steps for various business functions/jobs/job families
- Designs and project manages the rollout of assessment tools, including but not limited to: custom assessment tests, interview guides, realistic job previews, etc.
- Oversees vendor’s validation research for all assessments, including statistical analysis and legal compliance components
- Interprets and critiques statistical and technical reports and analyses
- Trains end users on new assessment tools and processes; Builds and delivers train-the-trainer materials as needed
- Builds competency models
- Designs and conducts requests for proposals for vendor tools; supports vendor management
- Creates custom surveys and analyze results
- Supports partnerships of integrating assessment tools into other technology platforms
- Refines tools and processes over time
- Stays up-to-date on trends and advancements in assessment and measurement research, occupational and labor market data
- Supports the validation of assessment tools
- Develops support materials to interpret assessment tools for development and hiring
- Debriefs assessments as part of high potential programs
- Supports the US Foods coaching strategy and works with a cadre of external coaches.
- Supports the strategy for the deployment of Executive Coaching assignments, matching targeted development needs with a qualified pool of coaches
- Manages multiple vendor relationships.
- Develops exceptional relationships and strong lines of communication across all businesses and the HR function to allow for effective, on-going collaboration.
- Displays a strong work ethic and willingness to provide top-notch customer service
# EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
- An advanced degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field
- years applied experience in employment selection tool design, job analysis, statistical analysis, development, validation, and selection processes
- Knowledge of relevant employment law (i.e., Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures)
- Strong research, data analysis, oral and written communication, and interpersonal skills are critical
- Proficiency with SPSS and Microsoft Office
- Experience managing large data sets in Excel
- A proven team player with strong relationship building skills
- An adaptable leader who can navigate the function and organization through complex and diverse situations; comfortable with ambiguity.
- Strong executive presence and communication skills.
- Open to new ideas and possibilities - demonstrates the ability and willingness to move outside of their “comfort zone” to pursue new opportunities. Encourages others to do the same.
Primary Location: Rosemont-IL
Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job
Job Function: Management Development
Job Level: Individual Contributor