US Foods National Sales Rep (Downtown Chicago) in Rosemont, Illinois
Maintain and strengthen relationships with internal/external customers by understanding and responding to their service needs in a timely and effective manner utilizing appropriate resources as needed.
- Role will work out of customer locationin downtown Chicago;
- Assist with high level reporting forassigned customers utilizing our Data Warehouse (Discoverer), Oracle basedBusiness Analytics, Prime, Prism, Merlin, and Excel;
- Assist customers with troubleshooting issues identified with reporting, limited time offers (LTOs),inventory management and other similar processes that US Foods delivers as aservice;
- Communicate with customers and fieldto help facilitate the handling of any concerns or issues that arise;
- Generate high-level quarterlybusiness reviews utilizing reporting tools, PowerPoint, Merlin, and Excel;
- Standardize processes to facilitatebetter account coordination from the Rosemont Headquarter office to the field.Minimize administrative work on field resources and maintain proactivecommunication;
- Work with the divisions andcorporate purchasing regarding inventory issues;
- Assist with the preparation of RFP(Request for proposal) responses, market basket research, analysis and finalformat;
- Assist NCA Coordinator in procuringexpiring vendor contracts by the 15thof the month for thesubsequent month;
- Receive and maintain record vendorcontracts from customers and forward to the corporate NCA department;
- Work with divisions and corporate to ensurecorrect pricing to the customer. Coordinate any audits between divisionsand NCA Department.
# EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
- College Degree Preferred orequivalent work experience.
- Previous experience /success working in customer-facing roles. Foodservice experience preferred.
- Must be able to travel tocustomer location in downtown Chicago and travel to Rosemont Headquarters fortraining, meetings, etc.;
- Proficient in Word, Excel,Outlook, and PowerPoint;
- Ability to multi-task, be aself-starter, and work independently;
- Excellent written andverbal communication skills;
- Must beable to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organization andwith customers;
- Well organized with theability to prioritize;
- Good sense of judgement.
- Experience withMicrosoft Access.
Primary Location: Rosemont-IL
Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job
Job Function: National Accounts Sales
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time