US Foods Facilities Analyst (FG) in Rosemont, Illinois
Join Our Community of Food People!
The Facilities Analyst will report to the Director, Facility Management and is responsible for supporting daily activities of the Regional Facility Management team and the Corporate Real Estate team as it relates to the Rosemont campus or other projects as assigned by the Director. In addition, the Facilities Analyst will support the Director as needed with day-to-day activities of the USF national fuel and energy programs
• Support Regional Facility Managers with capital project initiation, tracking, invoicing, and project closure with Fixed Assets
• Identify and drive continuous improvements in Facility Management processes by utilizing Office 365 tools such as Team, Flow, and SharePoint.
• Analyze and provide monthly summary report for distribution of the CMMS(Maximo) completed and past due work orders by market
• Work with OPS Finance to analyze and identify gaps in monthly expense performance by market, then create and distribute reports to Regional Facility Managers.
• Support Director with monthly fuel allocation to markets, along with uploading pricing for invoice reconciliation
• Support Director with field fuel card administration and gathering of annual greenhouse gas emissions data
• Manage updates of Conference Center reservation system
• Onsite contact for the Q Team for all office support, supplies, special requests for all employees at HQ.
• Manage and update Real Estate site on the corporate intranet
• Develop and distribute facilities communications
• Collaborate with Leaders and Sr. Manager Real Estate regarding Change Management for new Open Seating Renovations
o Floorplans, Blocking and Stacking
o Run Direct Lead Town Halls detail all aspects of the move to employees
o Coordinate moves to new workspace with leaders, Q, vendors, the building, etc.
• Other duties as assigned by manager
EOE* Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status*
US Foods is one of America’s great food companies and a leading foodservice distributor, partnering with approximately 300,000 restaurants and foodservice operators to help their businesses succeed. With 28,000 employees and more than 70 locations, US Foods provides its customers with a broad and innovative food offering and a comprehensive suite of e-commerce, technology and business solutions. US Foods is headquartered in Rosemont, Ill., and generates more than $28 billion in annual revenue. Visit www.usfoods.com to learn more.
US Foods, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
EEO is the Law poster is available here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf .
EEO is the Law poster supplement is available here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf .
Pay Transparency policy statement is available here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .
- US Foods Jobs