US Foods Executive Administrative Asst in Rosemont, Illinois
If you have a desire to deliver a second to none experience, team up, talk straight, and walk the talk, then our executive leadership team needs you! We are searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Administrative Assistant to the Chief Human Resources (HR) Officer. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Serves as primary point of contact to the C-Suite Executives.
- Provides consistent high quality administrative support to the Executive team, using sound judgment in dealing independently with a variety of routine and non-routine problems and situations.
- Manages the calendar and daily schedule of assigned Executives, ensuring the most efficient use of time.
- Serve as a liaison between assigned Executives and other key members of management and employees related to Company activities.
- Arranges teleconferences and meetings; makes travel arrangements and processes expense reports in a timely manner.
- Takes the lead in developing and maintaining efficient filing systems to ensure files are accurately maintained, archived, and readily retrievable
- Prepares accurate drafts/final documents from rough copy, proactively identifying any issues, problems or inconsistencies within the material.
- Provides support for a variety of department projects and initiatives.
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
Education/Training:High School Diploma required; college degree preferred.
Related Experience : Minimum of 5 years prior executive (C-Suite) level administrative assistant experience required at a large, publicly traded organization.
Minimum of 3 years experience with managing projects preferred.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:This role entails interacting with internal and external parties at a very senior level, requiring tact, diplomacy and unfaltering confidentiality. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products is required. The ability to work in a fast paced environment; strong planning and time management skills; excellent interpersonal skills as well as written and oral communication skills; and the ability to multi-task under pressure.
Primary Location: Rosemont-IL
Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job
Job Function: Office/Clerical
Job Level: Individual Contributor