US Foods Director National Sales & Service (Field based) in Rosemont, Illinois
Develop, manage and maintain business relationships with existing and potential Premier national customers to meet sales objectives. Responsible for executing contracts and account penetration. Responsible for creating and maintaining successful relationships with a portfolio of National Account customers. Assist in the development of specific action plans to achieve planned performance targets.
ESSENTIALDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assistin developing and implementing strategies for Premier to meet assigned salesand profitability objectives;
- Providea road map for customer contracting activity to drive sales growth to alignedsuppliers;
- Managethe relevant communication and education to field, sales personnel and SupportOffice staff to assure understanding of contract elements and businessobjectives to provide service excellence;
- Maintainand strengthen the customer relationship by understanding and responding tocustomer needs and market conditions in a timely and effective manner utilizingappropriate resources as need;
- Coordinatewith field organization to drive revenue objectives, contract compliance, brandalignment and customer satisfaction;
- Monitor utilization of contracts, divisionperformance, and manage the resolution of supplier issues associated withcontract pursuit and execution;
- ConductQuarterly Business Reviews with customers;
- Providesenior leadership information necessary to maintain field sales focus oncustomers and USF objectives;
- Frequent overnight travel required.
# EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
- Bachelor's degree inrelated field or comparable experience required.
- Minimum 5 yearsfoodservice sales experience required;
- Demonstrated positive customerinterfacing experience required;
- Prior national account experiencepreferred;
- Experience dealing with large regional or nationalmulti-location accounts strongly desired;
- Advanced level of proficiency with Excel required.
- Strong interpersonalskills - relationship builder;
- Ability to leverage relationships to achieve businessgoals, strategic thinking skills, strong business acumen and business maturityrequired;
- Must have excellent oral/written communication skills and be wellorganized with strong follow through;
- Strong leadership and team buildingskills with proven results orientation also required.
Primary Location: Rosemont-IL
Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job
Job Function: Healthcare Sales
Job Level: Director
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time