Dr Pepper Snapple Group Driver CDL Local Delivery - FIRST SHIFT in Rockford, Illinois
*Driver Local Delivery Combination Route – [Rockford, IL]
The Driver Local Delivery Combination Route utilizes a CDL Class A and is responsible for delivering product to large and small customer accounts on a predetermined route for advance sales, maintaining strong customer rapport, quality service, and effective merchandising of products. Examples of these locations include gas stations, party stores, convenience stores, small grocers, big box stores etc.
Position Shift and Schedule
This is a full time permanent position working 5:00am until finished. Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays is required as scheduled.
The starting rate of pay for this position is $15.90 per hour plus case commission on each case delivered. Attractive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, etc).
This position could utilize the following equipment: Tractor Trailer - Semi - Pup Trailer - Box Truck - 28 ft Trailer - 32 ft Trailer - 53 ft Trailer - Delivery Truck - Side Load - Side Bay - Trailer with lift gate - pallet jack - hand truck - dolly
This position could include: Driving - CDL - Class A CDL - Delivery Truck Driver - OTR - Delivery Driver - Customer Delivery - Commercial Driver’s License
HIREVUE technology, next step to interview:
If selected to move forward, you will receive an email invite from HireVue immediately after applying.
- You’ll need your user name and password (which you used to apply).
- Follow the link in the HireVue email to access this digital interview (not live, pre-recorded)
- *Recommended to complete within 24 hours for strong consideration. *
Keurig Dr Pepper (NYSE: KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
- Deliver products to scheduled accounts in good condition and within scheduled delivery time.
- Assure brands and packages are rotated properly safeguarding against past-dated products available to consumers by stocking shelves, rotating products, and making sure our dedicated areas look presentable
- Accountable for cash/credit proceeds received from accounts on while on route
- Compute and record transactions and convey all related cash, checks and documents to Route Auditor at conclusion of work shift.
- Provide shelf merchandising to stores upon request by manager or customer.
- Prepare and extend delivery tickets, showing cases placed and credits given.
- Unload products at each stop using dolly and/or electric pallet jack, organize in dedicated area of store or back room
- Process the return of empty product transport containers, returned products, and/or damaged goods in accordance with company standards
- Notify Account and Route Managers of any changes that occur while at customer sites
- Maintain assigned vehicle in accordance to applicable safety regulations including pre and post trip inspections, maintaining DOT logs, etc…
- Develop and maintain good Company image in the trade and industry to achieve the Company’s objective for the overall growth and availability of Keurig Dr Pepper brands.
Benefits built for you
Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
- 21 years of age or older
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License A (CDL A)
- Ability to maintain valid DOT Driver Qualification File
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (NYSE: KDP) is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Organization: *Direct Store Delivery
Title: Driver CDL Local Delivery - FIRST SHIFT
Requisition ID: 1828604
Other Locations: United States-Illinois-Belvidere