Johnson Controls Installation Coordinator in Oak Brook, Illinois
What you will do
Handle a variety of duties and responsibilities including coordination of installations.
How you will do it
• Coordinate schedules for installers technicians.
• Confirm appointments by calling the customers.
• Order equipment to ensure availability for installations.
• Process job closeouts.
• Provide all paperwork for jobs from Compass and get all packets/ files ready.
• Provide welcome call to Customer within 48 hours of job being received.
• Schedule welcome calls and pre-installation calls.
• Advise sales rep via IBT email of the start date – if the date changes TIP email to rep providing update.
• Daily updates to TIP and Labor Scheduler.
• Update TIP when job is “touched” (calls, orders, follow-up, etc).
• Moved jobs daily into the labor scheduler.
• Scan jobs to DM ( Compass) upon completion.
• Closeout National Account Jobs and process any jobs for cancellation.
• Communicate with National Account Coordinators regarding site readiness, scheduling etc.
• Contact Sales reps to get additional information as required.
• Contact Data team when confirmation number is required for non-monitored accounts.
What we look for
• High School Degree or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years related experience
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please emailSpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com.
Organization: *Bldg Technologies & Solutions
Title: Installation Coordinator
Location: IL-Oak Brook
Requisition ID: WD30044748061