Dr Pepper Snapple Group Route Helper II in Northlake, Illinois
The Route Helper II delivers product and assists a CDL Driver with activities such as loading and unloading beverages and merchandising while training to obtain a Permit and Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) within a specified period of time. Other responsibilities will include the use of a personal vehicle to perform merchandising duties when not assisting a CDL Driver.
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to “Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas”.
The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
- Assist the Driver and deliver product to scheduled accounts in good condition and within scheduled delivery time.
- Assure brands and packages are rotated properly, safeguarding against past-dated products available to consumers.
- Train to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) within a specified time frame established by management.
- Provide shelf merchandise to stores upon request by manager or customer.
- Maintain assigned vehicle in accordance to applicable safety regulations.
- Unload full cases of product, reloads truck with empty cases and returns.
- Merchandise store shelving, coolers and displays with Dr Pepper Snapple Group brands in retail stores.
- Build effective relationships with store personnel to assure superior customer satisfaction.
- Identify incremental sales opportunities for Sales Representative to pursue.
- Available to work weekends and holidays. Pay Rate:$109.00 per day
Shift/Schedule:Monday-Friday from 5:00am- Finish
Total Rewards We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
- High school diploma orgeneral equivalency diploma (GED)
- Lift up to 50 lbsrepeatedly
- Push and pull up to 100lbs repeatedly
- Valid driver's license
- 21 years of age or older
Dr Pepper Snapple Group,Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is the leading producer of flavored beverages in North Americaand the Caribbean. Our success is fueled by more than 50 brands that aresynonymous with refreshment, fun and flavor. We have 6 of the top 10 non-colasoft drinks, and 11 of our 14 leading brands are No. 1 in their flavorcategories. In addition to our flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, ourportfolio includes Sunkist soda, 7UP, A&W, Canada Dry, Crush, Mott's, Squirt,Hawaiian Punch, Peñafiel, Clamato, Schweppes, Rose's and Mr & Mrs T mixers.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group isan equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in itsworkforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advancesin employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender,sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, geneticinformation, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or anyother status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Organization: *Packaged Beverages
Title: Route Helper II
Requisition ID: 1804084