Dr Pepper Snapple Group Batcher 2nd Shift in Northlake, Illinois
Batcher The Batcher is responsible for preparing and mixing of appropriate ingredients required to produce finished syrup from calculation for bottling, canning, and premix/post-mix operations based upon number of cases and tanks scheduled for production each shift.
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to “Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas”. The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
Shift and Schedule This is a full time permanent position working on the 2nd shift. The hours for the 2nd shift are from 2:15pm to 10:45pm Monday through Friday. Must be flexible to work overtime and weekends depending on the needs of the business.
Position Responsibilities 1. Control flow of syrup to production lines. 2. Mix and blend ingredients to create various batches. 3. Set equipment parameters for operation. 4. Perform quality checks as required. 5. Perform sanitation. 6. Inventory and control ingredients. 7. Receive, monitor and control sugar. 8. Maintain records. 9. Operate forklift truck. 10. Follow all policies and procedures, including Safety.
Total Rewards We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
- Previous experience batching, mixing, or compounding
- Can lift, push, and pull 50 pounds repeatedly during the duration of your shift in a full range motion
- Can stand, kneel, twist, bend throughout the duration of your shift
- Previously worked in a related industry (Pharmaceuticals, Chemical, Cosmetic, Food or Beverage, Military)
- Previous experience reading and following recipe details
- Previous experience with an application system such as SAP that used for electronic documentation Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS)is one of North America’s leading refreshment beverage companies, manufacturing, bottling and distributing more than 50 brands of carbonated soft drinks, juices, teas, mixers, waters and other premium beverages.
With a brand heritage spanning more than 200 years, the DPS portfolio includes some of the most recognized beverages in theAmericas. More than 75 percent of the company’s overall volume is from brands that are either #1 or #2 in their flavor categories. In addition to its flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, the DPS portfolio includes 7UP, Mott’s, A&W, Sunkist soda, Hawaiian Punch, Canada Dry, Schweppes, RC Cola, Diet Rite, Squirt, Peñafiel, Yoo-hoo, Rose’s, Clamato, Mr & Mrs T and other well-known consumer favorites.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Organization: *Supply Chain
Title: Batcher 2nd Shift
Requisition ID: 1804436