PNC Branch Sales & Service Associate II (MLO) in Norridge, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
M01184 Brnch Sls & Srvc Assoc II(MLO)
Acquires and deepens the branch customer base through a variety of proactive sales and service activities. Manages the customer experience by identifying opportunities to improve the customer's financial wellbeing. Collaborates with ecosystem partners to grow customer's share of wallet. Acts as a PNC ambassador; positions PNC solutions to drive new revenue and customer loyalty.
Leads by example in driving proactive sales conversations through internal and outbound interactions with a defined sales process including outbound calling, service to sales, teller interactions, appointment setting and effective lobby engagement, ultimately elevating client loyalty. Confidently delivers a full PNC conversation with every client interaction to identify appropriate PNC solutions. Leverages ecosystem partnerships as well as community Centers of Influence to acquire, expand and retain relationships.
Leads by example in driving customer loyalty and grows customer share of wallet through a differentiated customer experience. Performs lobby engagement activities to connect with customers and position financial products to meet their needs. Has expert knowledge of complex financial products, services and solutions. Educates customers on options for managing financial transactions by leveraging technology, tools and resources.
Leads by example in applying product and procedural knowledge to identify, mitigate and solve customer problems effectively to drive customer loyalty.
Proficiently manages risk through adherence to all policies and procedures, demonstrating sound judgment within established limits. Demonstrates a heightened scrutiny to identify and avoid loss. Participates in branch daily operations, ensuring they are completed in an efficient and accurate manner.
IL - Chicago
Branch Sales & Service Associate II (MLO)
Line of Business:
Retail Banking - Branch Banking
IL370 - Montrose
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Norridge
Candidates being considered for this position will be subject to additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations.
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Prospecting. - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to identify and engage potential opportunities in the market. Build relationships and create opportunities. Plan, strategize and target the right industries. Create value propositions with impact.
Tech Savvy - Extensive Experience
- Advise, educate and engage clients on a variety of technological tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their goals and financial well being.
Problem Solving - Working Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Working Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Matrix Management - Working Experience
- Ability to build and use effective working relationships within own department and across department, functional, and geographic reporting lines.
BANKING PRODUCTS - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to provide products and services available through the retail banking branch.
Retail Lending - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design and develop retail lending products and services, manage and evaluate operational processes and procedures and ensure compliance with local and company policies.
Understanding Customer Needs - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to recognize and be sensitive to the different perspectives and priorities of different customers.
Selling. - Working Experience
- Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Branch Sales & Service Associate II, you will spend most of your time as a personal banker, engaging customers in sales conversations to introduce and promote appropriate products and financial solutions to every client. In this retail banking role, you will identify and act on opportunities to strengthen customer relationships through a defined sales process. You will make outbound calls, engage with customers in our retail branches, and educate clients on financial wellness. A Branch Sales & Service Associate helps to ensure customer financial needs are consistently met through discussions about PNC products, retail banking services, and digital technology. As a Branch Sales & Service Associate I, you will deliver a personalized banking experience by engaging our clients and the communities we serve.
This position will be based in Norridge, IL at the Montrose retail banking branch.