Comcast Sr Analyst, Strategic Pricing in Naperville, Illinois
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Position is responsible for preparing and reviewing financial and business case models for use in making individual sales opportunity pricing and capital funding decisions in a timely manner. Responsibility includes communicating to senior management the financial details, risks, and other relevant factors associated with specific business opportunities, as well as providing comprehensive reporting on opportunities. Position works with moderate guidance in own area of financial knowledge to help support overall business objectives.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Manage and facilitate the day to day financial review, analysis, and approval process for large enterprise customer opportunities
- Work closely with the Sales and Sales Engineering teams to create unique deal pricing.
- Work closely with Product and Vendor Management teams to incorporate all third party costs into the pricing / financial models
- Review and approve expenditures against the business case, and make recommendations to update pricing models based on actual capex and opex expenditures.
- Create and maintain financial models for all pricing approvals.
- Promote the adoption of and adherence to business modeling guidelines, as well as resolve various financial, modeling, and product issues as they arise in a timely manner.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills to effectively explain financial scenarios to senior management teams as well as sales and product teams.
- Must have excellent Excel skills as position will require data manipulation and analysis. Also requires knowledge and understanding of financial metrics and modeling parameters such as Net Present Value, Internal Rate of Return, Free Cash Flow, and others.
- Performs additional business and financial analysis and tasks as required.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. May be needed to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer