Comcast Mgr 2, Technl Prodt Sales Suppt (BSS) in Naperville, Illinois
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for leading the service delivery team to ensure orders are
entered and processed accurately while meeting service level agreements.
Provides feedback and recommendations to sales teams in order to
facilitate continuous improvement. Develops departmental financial and
operational objectives and ensures plans are aligned with business
objectives. Develops processes and procedures to drive department
efficiencies. Manages a team including exempt and non-exempt employees.
Provides subject matter guidance to employees as required.
- Manages service delivery team to ensure an accurate order flow based
on defined performance metrics.
- Recommends improvements to the sales organization with regard to clean
order submission to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the
service delivery operation.
- Works with internal and external customers to ensure a positive
- Evaluates current processes, procedures and overall metrics for
improvement and provides recommendations.
- Hires, coaches and evaluates service delivery personnel based on
- Provides continuous feedback to the team regarding performance to
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer