Comcast Manager, ETS in Naperville, Illinois
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for managing Comcast Business multi-product technical
support teams. Serves as a primary interface for developing and
executing strategies to optimize customer support performance and meet
strategic business strategy and goals. Manages team which may include
exempt and non-exempt employees. Provides subject matter guidance to
employees as required. Develops processes and procedures to drive
department efficiencies, assist in development, and meeting of,
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Manages service assurance technical support operations, driving
operating improvements and quality performance through productivity
measurement and monitoring, staff coaching and training.
- Manages achievement of service level goals and compliance with
enterprise and regulatory requirements.
- Manages initiatives, driving stakeholder and/or cross-functional
collaboration that ensures high quality decisions and prompt resolution
of business issues.
- Ensures quality response to prospective and current Comcast Business
customers who contact the care centers with service, technical or
- Develops, implements and monitors operations policies, procedures,
programs and standards that support the goals and objectives of the
Comcast Business care centers.
- Works with other departments, commercial business service centers and
third-party partners to identify and resolve issues. Acts as liaison
with other departments to support launches and set up demonstration,
test and training accounts.
- May handle escalated issues personally. Troubleshoots and escalates
issues as needed.
- May run floor and assist or stand in for other managers and
supervisors as needed.
- Develops staffing plans by working with the Resource Management team.
Participates in the hiring of supervisors. Establishes individual
performance goals for direct reports, conducts performance reviews and
provides coaching and counseling. Plans, approves and implements
programs for the development of team members. Handles discipline and
documentation steps in problem employee situations.
- Analyzes department's performance reports. Reports on team's progress.
Ensures that team meets productivity, quality and service standards.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer