Cargill Seasonal Elevator Operator in Morris, Illinois
The Cargill Agricultural Supply Chain (CASC) connects producers and users of grains and oilseeds around the globe through sourcing, storing, trading, processing and distributing grains and oilseeds, as well as offering a range of financial, risk management and customized farmer services. Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe!
We depend on creative, responsible, hardworking individuals like you to operate our business successfully! Benefits for this position include competitive pay, medical insurance (90 days after hire), paid vacation, 401(k), and more! For further information, visit our company website at https://www.cargill.com/home !
Shift: 1st shift
A Typical Work Day May Include:
· Performing facility operations such as loading/unloading trucks and railcars, filling/reclaiming grain ground piles, and various other grain handling tasks
· Basic maintenance and operator care of equipment to ensure ongoing facility operations
· Providing excellent customer service and engaging with team members
· Understanding and adhering to all safety rules and regulations
· Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
· Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
· Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
· Must be 18 years or older
· Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50 lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
· Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
· Basic use of a computer
· Must be able to work in varied temperatures
· Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
What Will Put You Ahead:
· Ability to work overtime, weekends and holidays with advance notice
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: Cargill, Inc. and subsidiaries (“Cargill”) have an internal recruiting department. Please review this notice.
US Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Cargill Jobs