Dr Pepper Snapple Group Merchandiser Part Time Weekends in Lockport, Illinois
Merchandiser in Lockport, Lemont and Homer Glen
The Merchandiser is responsible for providing high-quality merchandising support for KDP brands to retail stores within an assigned territory.
Position Shift and Schedule This is a part time permanent position working on the 1st shift typically 2 to 3 shifts per week to include Saturday and Sunday. Days off will fall during the week. Flexibility to work additional hours, weekends, and holidays is required as scheduled.
Position Compensation The starting rate of pay for this position is $12.73 per hour plus mileage reimbursement for the use of your personal vehicle between the first and last store on your assigned daily route.
Position Territory You will be stocking and merchandising our products in our customers’ stores located in the Lockport, Lemont and Homer Glen areas. We have a local branch located in Harvey, IL that you will need to visit for scheduled meetings and Northlake, IL for a one time orientation.
HIREVUE technology, next step to interview : If selected to move forward, you will receive an email invite from HireVue immediately after applying. * You’ll need your user name and password (which you used to apply). * Follow the link in the HireVue email to access this digital interview (not live, pre-recorded) * Recommended to complete within 24 hours for strong consideration.
Keurig Dr Pepper(NYSE: KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
- Merchandise store shelving, coolers and displays with KDP brands in retail stores.
- Partner with Sales Representatives/Managers to coordinate delivery and merchandising schedule.
- Build effective relationships with store personnel to assure superior customer satisfaction.
- Identify incremental sales opportunities for Sales Representative to pursue.
- Provide feedback on competitor activities and best practices.
- Cover routes and provide sales and/or merchandising services as assigned.
Available to work weekends and holidays.
Benefits built for you Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- Lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly
- Push and pull up to 100 lbs repeatedly
- Valid driver's license Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (NYSE: KDP) is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Organization: *Packaged Beverages
Title: Merchandiser Part Time Weekends
Requisition ID: 1822416