PNC Relationship Banker (MLO) in Libertyville, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
M00022 Relationship Banker (MLO)
Acquires and expands share of wallet for mass affluent client segment and Business Banking opportunities under 1MM in sales revenue. Achieves business results through leadership of and productive collaboration with a wide range of ecosystem partners. Responsible for proactive lead generation and appointments conducted inside and outside of branch. Delivers a differentiated client experience from acquisition through onboarding and servicing.
Proactive lead management and referral generation--Leverages experience and acquired knowledge of bank products and services and positions appropriately to grow share of wallet and attract new mass affluent households. Responsible for managing and growing Business Banking relationships under 1MM in sales revenue. Takes action, using customer information from various sources and translates to actionable sales strategy and tactics. Generates quality referrals to ecosystem partners. Leverages tools and protocols to maximize business results.
Develop ecosystem leadership inside and outside of the branch as a COI. Works across a broad range of ecosystem partners, including PNCI, Wealth Management, Business Banking and Mortgage. Identifies the resource or team of resources best equipped to meet customer needs and introduces the client accordingly. Holds partners accountable for routine updates and referral follow up.
Customer experience management--differentiates the customer experience through advanced conversation skills. Delivers customer well being through tailored solutions aligned with customer needs. Solves customer problems courteously and with urgency, escalating where necessary. Acts as an advocate for mass affluent clients and prospects across product, support, operations or other departments within PNC, identifying trends and unique needs of the segment.
Subject matter expert and resource for branch staff - works with branch staff to help them identify mass affluent opportunity and create referrals. Works closely with the Branch Manager and Business Banker to follow up on independent opportunities to expand share of wallet with business clients.
IL - Libertyville
Relationship Banker (MLO)
Line of Business:
Retail Banking - Branch Banking
ILM03 - Chicago Main Office
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Libertyville
Candidates being considered for this position will be subject to additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations.
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree with < 1 year of professional experience and/or successful completion of a formal development program. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Banking Products - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to provide products and services available through the retail banking branch.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Working Experience
- Knowledge of effective self-management practices and ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Matrix Management - Working Experience
- Understanding of the importance of being able to leverage external resources when required and ability to build and use effective working relationships within own department and across department, functional, and geographic reporting lines.
Prospecting. - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to identify and engage potential opportunities in the market. Build relationships and create opportunities. Plan, strategize and target the right industries. Create value propositions with impact.
Selling. - Working Experience
- Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Tech Savvy - Working Experience
- Advise, educate and engage clients on a variety of technological tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their goals and financial well being.
Understanding Customer Needs - Working Experience
- Knowledge of customer needs analysis principles, processes and skills; ability to recognize and be sensitive to the different perspectives and priorities of different customers.
Customer Experience Management. - Working Experience
- Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Business Acumen - Working Experience
- Knowledge of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Relationship Banker within PNC's organization, you will be based in Libertyville, Illinois.