Dr Pepper Snapple Group Distribution Supervisor Class A CDL required in Harvey, Illinois
Distribution Supervisor - Class A CDL required
Is based in our facility in Hazelcrest, IL
Start time is 4 a.m.
Competitive salary, outstanding benefit package and incentive bonus program. Benefits are effective on day one of employment.
The Distribution Supervisor is responsible for supervising delivery drivers and the evaluation of distribution activities.
Keurig Dr Pepper (NYSE: KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
- Supervise a team of delivery drivers.
- Responsible for the direction, coordination and evaluation of all distribution activities for assigned drivers/routes.
- Ensure accurate deliveries and excellent customer service.
- Supervise the planning and scheduling of company transport vehicles to maximize revenue producing opportunities ad minimize downtime and excessive overtime.
- Supervise driver performance and takes proper disciplinary steps as necessary.
- Monitor the team to ensure vehicles are well maintained and that related repairs and safety issues are addressed in a timely manner.
Ensure that optimal inventory levels of full goods are maintained in order to fulfill daily sales needs.
Benefits built for you Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 1 year of management/supervisory experience
- 3 years of delivery/distribution experience
- Valid Class A CDL and driver’s license
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Job: *Logistics and Supply
Organization: *Packaged Beverages
Title: Distribution Supervisor Class A CDL required
Requisition ID: 1813866