PNC Sales & Client Experience Specialist Sr in Downers Grove, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
101102 Sales and Client Exp Spec Sr
Supports sales and customer experience strategy execution. Is accountable for tactical execution in one or more channels or business segment.
Supports the development of tactics aligned with strategic priorities. Implements initiatives to grow revenue including acquisition, growth, retention, and cross-channel experiences.
Through observation and coaching, identifies variability in performance and makes recommendations to management to address performance gaps.
Directs the development and delivery of readiness materials for the execution of sales and client experience initiatives.
Coordinates the execution of sales and customer experience strategies and tactics with key stakeholders. Monitors, observes and coaches at the front line. Communicates results and best practices, and makes recommendations to management.
IL - Downers Grove
Sales & Client Experience Specialist Sr
Line of Business:
Retail Banking - Mortgage Sales
IL417 - Corridors III
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Downers Grove
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Products and Services - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Influencing - Working Experience
- Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Working Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Planning and Organizing - Extensive Experience
- Mobilizes both time and resources to get things done.
Program Management (M0260) - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the policies and techniques to manage a set of related projects within a program; ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control the set of projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve program objectives.
SALES FUNCTION - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to conduct daily and strategic activities in an organization's sales function.
Strategic Sales Planning - Working Experience
- Knowledge of sales principles, processes, techniques and tools; ability to develop sales plans that are future-oriented, support business strategy and reflect understanding of emerging, as well as existing, opportunities and markets.
KNOWLEDGE OF SALES CHANNELS - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to coordinate multiple and diverse options for selling an organization's products and services.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Sales & Client Experience Specialist within PNC's Mortgage organization, you will be based in Downers Grove, IL.