PNC Recruiting Manager in Downers Grove, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100023 Recruiting Mgr
Manages a team to identify, recruit, select and place qualified candidates for management, professional and technical positions. Develops and implements strategic recruitment and employment programs.
Developing and implementing strategic recruitment and employment programs.
Partnering and consulting with management to ensure the timely understanding of current and future workforce needs and implementing improvements to staffing processes, including sourcing and selection.
Directing, motivating and developing staff, maximizing individual contributions, supporting professional growth and employee engagement.
Developing recruitment best practices which support the organization's goals and direction. Supervising the recruiting team's performance to ensure that recruiting targets are met.
IL - Downers Grove
Line of Business:
IL417 - Corridors III
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Downers Grove, ZZ - Remote Location
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. At least 3 years of prior management experience is typically required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Builds Winning Teams - Extensive Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Leads Effective Change - Extensive Experience
- Recognizes the need for, takes personal accountability to adapt, and leads others through organizational change.
Drives for Results - Extensive Experience
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Establishes Vision and Purpose - Working Experience
- Creates a compelling vision of the future and translates it into action, linking others' contributions to the success of PNC.
Job Specific Competencies:
Partnering for Clients' Success - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and insight into clients' key objectives and ability to work and think alongside clients to achieve clients' current and future aspirations and successes.
Influencing - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
HR PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to plan and develop an organization's HR operations in order to increase individual and organizational effectiveness.
STAFFING AND RECRUITING - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to use techniques to identify, select, retain and relocate qualified personnel, both internally and externally, for a wide range of positions.
Workforce Analytics - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of Human Resource and workforce issues and trends; ability to analyze workforce data, information and metrics and apply the results to support business decisions
Manages Risk - Extensive Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Recruiting Manager within PNC's Mortgage Sales Recruiting organization, you can be based anywhere within the PNC footprint.