PNC Project Manager I in Downers Grove, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100133 Project Mgr I
Manages single project from original concept through final implementation and post-project assessment. Accountable for meeting project objectives within established timeframes. Typically project size is less than $500k.
Plans and schedules project timeliness and milestones using appropriate tools. Accountable to ensure project team is resourced as needed.
Partners with project team members to assign tasks, direct activities, and control project execution. Builds, develops, and grows any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
Tracks and reports progress (management information system). Develops and delivers progress reports, proposals, and presentations.
Communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
OH - Miamisburg
Project Manager I
Line of Business:
Operations – Retail Lending Services
OHA89 - Miamisburg Bldg 4
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Downers Grove, OH - Miamisburg
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree with < 1 year of professional experience and/or successful completion of a formal development program. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Project Administration - Working Experience
- Knowledge of, and ability to use, organizational strategies, practices and tools for administering projects.
Consulting - Working Experience
- Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Problem Solving - Working Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Analytical Thinking - Working Experience
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
Project Management - Working Experience
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
IT Standards, Procedures & Policies - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of administrative skill sets and technical knowledge to manage organizational IT policies, standards, and procedures.
Organizational Leadership - Working Experience
- Knowledge of, and ability to use strategies and skills to enlist others in setting, embracing and achieving objectives.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Project Manager I within PNC's Project Management organization, you will be based in Miamisburg, OH or Downers Grove, IL.