PNC Compliance Program Specialist Sr in Downers Grove, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100184 Compliance Program Spec Sr
Plans the execution of business unit compliance programs to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper business practices. Developing ability to constructively challenge conclusions/status quo.
Update compliance policies and procedures as needed. Ensure that compliance manuals, front office manuals, policies and procedures accurately reflect current laws, rules, other regulatory requirements and management intent. Independently challenges analyses, reviews and recommendations.
Identifies and helps to define the compliance program objectives for assigned line(s) of business, products/services and applicable regulations. Communicate and socialize those objectives (from a leadership position) to the business. Coordinates compliance monitoring program. May serve as a resource regarding compliance impact on such matters as marketing materials and sales programs, product development, document review and other business initiatives.
Edits compliance reports. Identifies issues, escalates through proper governance channels as needed, and recommends corrective action plans. Analyzes assessments of compliance risk and internal controls, as appropriate. Researches regulatory developments. Assists, as appropriate, in updating or implementing new/enhanced processes in order to ensure timely and effective compliance with new regulatory requirements.
Support key business initiatives by identifying compliance risks and providing resolutions to manage these risks. Serves as a resource regarding compliance impact on such matters as marketing materials and sales programs, product development, documentation review and other business initiatives.
OH - Miamisburg
Compliance Program Specialist Sr
Line of Business:
Retail Banking - Mortgage Sales
OH388 - Miamisburg Bldg 1
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Downers Grove
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Anti-money Laundering/Sanctions Policies and Procedures - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to prevent or report money laundering and Sanctions-related activities in banking and financial services industry.
Problem Solving - Working Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Internal Controls - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to create, implement, evaluate and enhance processes in internal controls.
AUDIT AND COMPLIANCE FUNCTION - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to manage the major responsibilities, accountabilities, and organization of the Audit and Compliance (A&C) function or department.
Fraud Management - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to employ internal controls and to enhance business strategies for the purpose of detecting, correcting and preventing fraudulent activities.
Auditing - Working Experience
- Knowledge of organization's internal audit processes, practices and methods.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Compliance Program Specialist within PNC's Mortgage Help Desk and Business Services organization, you will be based in Miamisburg, OH or Downers Grove, IL.