PNC Business Systems Analyst Sr in Downers Grove, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100223 Bus Systems Analyst Sr
Participates in analyzing business requirements and production specifications for changes made to technology applications.
Formulates and defines the system scope and objectives, based on user needs and business processes .
Directs business process improvement projects for internal business groups, aiming to improve business results .
Identifies and documents all system constraints, implications and consequences of various proposed system changes .
Provides recommendations for addressing and resolving business issues, for a specific business group .
IL - Downers Grove
Business Systems Analyst Sr
Line of Business:
IL417 - Corridors III
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Downers Grove, OH - Miamisburg
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Workflow Analysis - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to manage IT work activities, processes and progress within a system to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
IT ENVIRONMENT - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of an organization's IT purposes, activities and standards; ability to create an effective IT environment for business operations.
Requirements Analysis - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of methods and techniques to elicit, analyze and record required business functionality and non-functionality requirements; ability to analyze these requirements to ensure the success of a system or software development project.
Business Process Modeling - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the activities, tasks, deliverables and techniques for documenting current business processes; ability to identify problems, opportunities, and re-engineering processes for improvement.
Business Assessment - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the activities, tasks, practices and deliverables for assessing and documenting business opportunities; ability to assess the benefits, risks, and success factors of potential applications.
Technical Writing/Documentation - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the technical language and writing approach, and the ability to write paper-based and on-line technical reference documentation (guidelines, standards, procedures, processes, applications, etc.)
IT Project Management - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to plan, organize, monitor and control IT projects ensuring the utilization of technical resources to better achieve project objectives.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) Business Systems Analyst Sr. within PNC's Home Lending Technology organization, you will join a team of technology professionals supporting our Mortgage and Home Equity partners originating and fulfilling real estate loans on the Black Knight Financial Services' Empower application.
This specific Business Systems Analyst Sr. position will be focused on production product, pricing, and loan document data and configuration for our Empower Loan Origination System. As a selected candidate you will join the configuration team under our Origination Technology department and work closely with our business partners in a support and analyst role related to mortgage loan pricing.