PNC Regional Coordinator in Clarendon Hills, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
101186 Regional Coordinator
Supports day-to-day administrative soundness of a particular region(s) by providing administrative support.
Supports regional/market leadership by preparing and distributing reports to support their particular line of business. Acts as a communication point of contact and gathers appropriate business specific feedback.
May serve as proxy for expense reports and expense requests. Oversees calendar management, submits work requests, processes invoices, ensures vacation, time and attendance are entered into the appropriate database.
May respond and route customer concerns for resolution to appropriate ecosystem partners.
Assists branches with staffing issues and distribution list. Assists with new hire paperwork and onboarding. Enrolls and tracks branch employees in training classes. Creates job requisitions for new employees.
IL - Clarendon Hills
Line of Business:
Retail Banking - Branch Banking
IL382 - Clarendon Hills
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Clarendon Hills
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Working Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
OFFICE ADMINISTRATION - Working Experience
- Ability to carry out ongoing office administration tasks effectively and efficiently in support of local and remote teams.
DESKTOP TOOLS - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to use office support tools available on the desktop (e.g., word processing, e-mail, presentation software and spreadsheets).
General Computer Competencies - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to use personal computers or workstations.
Calendaring - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to use office electronic calendaring software and capabilities.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Regional Coordinator within PNC's Retail Banking organization, you will be based in Clarendon Hills, IL .