PNC Universal Branch Specialist (MLO) in Chicago, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
M00004 Universal Branch Spec (MLO)
Manages the customer experience by identifying opportunities to improve the customer's financial wellbeing. Collaborates with ecosystem partners to grow the customer's share of wallet. Assesses and effectively coaches the branch team by ensuring a proper review and coordination of various activities (cash/ATM management, night deposit review, CTR/MIL review, etc.) to ensure adherence to all regulatory, security and audit requirements within the universal branch. Demonstrates expertise in the bank's policies and processes to manage within the bank's risk appetite.
Supports universal branch leadership in managing the risk process of the universal branch through proper oversight and adherence to regulatory, security and audit requirements. Coaches and helps team members with operational/risk activities and monitors adherence to policies and procedures. Exercises sound decision making to identify and mitigate potential risk
Drives proactive sales conversations through internal and outbound interactions with a defined sales process including, outbound calling, service to sales, teller interactions, appointment setting, and effective lobby engagement, ultimately elevating client loyalty. Delivers a full PNC conversation with every client interaction to identify the appropriate PNC solutions. Leverages ecosystem partnerships as well as community centers of influence to acquire, expand and retain relationships.
Creates customer loyalty and grows customer share of wallet through a differentiated customer experience. Performs lobby engagement activities to connect with customers and position PNC products to meet their needs. Educates customers on options for managing financial transactions by leveraging technology, tools, and resources.
Applies product and procedural knowledge to identify, mitigate and solve customer problems effectively to drive customer loyalty.
IL - Chicago
Universal Branch Specialist (MLO)
Line of Business:
Retail Banking - Branch Banking
IL428 - Monroe and Dearborn
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Chicago
Candidates being considered for this position will be subject to additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations.
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Working Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Problem Solving - Working Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Retail Lending - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design and develop retail lending products and services, manage and evaluate operational processes and procedures and ensure compliance with local and company policies.
Tech Savvy - Working Experience
- Advise, educate and engage clients on a variety of technological tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their goals and financial well being.
Coaching Others - Working Experience
- Knowledge of coaching concepts and methods; ability to encourage, motivate, and guide individuals or teams in learning and improving effectiveness.
Fraud Detection and Prevention - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize processes, tools, and techniques for detecting, addressing and preventing fraudulent situations.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Working Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
BRANCH BANKING SERVICES - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the responsibilities, issues, regulations, business practices, and operations of retail banking branches; ability to provide qualified services to customers.
Operational Risk - Working Experience
- Knowledge of policies and processes for operational risk management; ability to use tools, data, and best practices to identify, assess, and manage operational risk exposures.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Universal Branch Specialist , you will be based in Chicago, IL at the Monroe & Dearborn branch .