PNC Treasury Management Product Innovation Manager in Chicago, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
101146 TM Product Innovation Manager
Sets the strategy to develop new, innovative products to grow revenue and create a long-term sustainable advantage for the company. Leads and develops the Innovation team.
Collaborates with key stakeholders to set Innovation team strategy and priorities. Builds multi-year product pipeline. Oversees Innovation team activities and manages to the budget. Assess continually that Innovation team projects are meeting strategic objectives.
Leads transformational Innovation team projects and initiatives.
Maintains partnerships and alignment with business executives and senior management.
Directs, motivates and develops the performance of the Innovation team and key partners.
NC - Charlotte
Treasury Management Product Innovation Manager
Line of Business:
Corporate & Institutional Banking
MIE03 - Charlotte Office
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
DC - Washington DC, IL - Chicago, NC - Charlotte, OH - Cleveland, PA - Pittsburgh, TX - Dallas
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry-relevant experience is typically 8+ years. At least 5 years of prior management experience is typically required. Proven leadership experience with a moderate to large scope of responsibility is required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Leads Effective Change - Extensive Experience
- Recognizes the need for, takes personal accountability to adapt, and leads others through organizational change.
Builds Winning Teams - Extensive Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Drives for Results - Extensive Experience
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Establishes Vision and Purpose - Extensive Experience
- Creates a compelling vision of the future and translates it into action, linking others' contributions to the success of PNC.
Job Specific Competencies:
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Influencing - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Project Management - Extensive Experience
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
Conceptual Thinking - Subject Matter Expertise
- Identifies the critical ideas and interdependencies among system elements that impact performance.
Innovation - Extensive Experience
- Develops new ideas and initiatives that improve the performance of the organization.
Competitive Environment - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize the processes, tools and techniques for gathering, analyzing, and communicating information about the competitive environment.
Manages Risk - Extensive Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Product Innovation Manager within PNC's Treasury Management division, you will be based in various locations including Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Charlotte, Dallas or Chicago.