Bank of America Third Party Information Security Logistics Integration Lead in Chicago, Illinois
The Third Party Information Security (TPIS) function within Global Information Security is responsible for oversight of third party security programs, including assessing third party security programs and maximizing protections for all aspects of security for the third party landscape.
Position will be a member of the Third Party Information Security (TPIS) Roster & Scheduling, Service & Delivery (RS&, CSD) team. As a senior member of the team, you will be expected to drive programmatic enhancements. This includes identifying optimization opportunities and driving until final implementation. You will be expected to analyze data and trends, and are expected to translate into reports that can be shared across team and externally. Must use business, risk management, analytical, and interpersonal skills to proactively influence, and drive improvements, while considering risks and impacts to broader TPIS program mission. Expectations of the position are to use previous experience, analytical skills, strategic and risk-based thought to identify opportunities to mature TPIS Roster and Scheduling program.
• Experience leading technology teams in the delivery of business outcomes
• Ability to manage multiple engagements in parallel
• Demonstrates strong, independent leadership skills with minimal over sight
• Ability to partner with other Third Party Info Sec colleagues, and internal stakeholders to ensure Third Parties complete appropriate assessments at the right time, with the right outcomes.
• Strong ability to interact, communicate, and influence vertically and laterally
• Proven ability to think strategically to provide wholistic solutions to complex problems
• Ability to anticipate risks and successfully develop and drive mitigation plans
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Must be comfortable in delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals with differening priorities
• Must be able to identify, analyze and address problems to resolve issues whenever possible in way that minimizes negative impact and risk to the organization
• A broad knowledge of third party and information security principles (e.g. access control) a plus
• Motivated and willing to learn and share knowledge with teammates
• Effective communication skills
• Very strong PowerPoint skills
• Must have strong leadership skills and qualities which enable you to work with peers and various levels of management
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving, and conceptual thinking
• Ability to work with Technical and Non Technical business owners
• Relationship and/or Program/Project Management experience preffered
• Experience in Global Information Security and/or Global Procurement preferred
Posting Date : 10/24/2018
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.