PNC Teller Lead in Chicago, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
101206 Teller Lead
Coaches, mentors and leads tellers by example to deliver a unique customer experience aimed at improving customer financial wellbeing and creating loyalty while increasing share of wallet. Processes a variety of customer interactions. Educates customers on alternatives available for their financial interactions. Identifies banking opportunities during the customer interaction and refers as appropriate.
Coaches, mentors and leads tellers by example in identifying opportunities through meaningful conversations with customers, making appropriate referrals to branch staff or PNC ecosystem partners .
Coaches, mentors and leads tellers by example in performing lobby engagement activities to connect with customers and position PNC products to meet their needs. Educates customers on options for managing financial transactions by leveraging technology, tools and resources.
Coaches, mentors and leads tellers by example with clear communication skills, transaction handling and problem resolution processes. Assists the Branch Manager in performance management and new hire selection processes.
Coaches, mentors and leads tellers by example in adhering to all policies and procedures, demonstrating sound judgment within established limits. Ensures teller and branch daily operations and maintenance transactions are completed in an efficient and accurate manner.
IL - Chicago
Line of Business:
Retail Banking - Branch Banking
IL432 - Ashland-Addison
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Chicago
To learn more about this and other opportunities on our team watch this video. at http://goo.gl/HdQ1RS
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically do not require a university / college degree, but do require related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 1+ years of related experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Tech Savvy - Working Experience
- Advise, educate and engage clients on a variety of technological tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their goals and financial well being.
Problem Solving - Working Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Coaching Others - Working Experience
- Knowledge of coaching concepts and methods; ability to encourage, motivate, and guide individuals or teams in learning and improving effectiveness.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Working Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Working Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Matrix Management - Working Experience
- Ability to build and use effective working relationships within own department and across department, functional, and geographic reporting lines.
Fraud Detection and Prevention - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize processes, tools, and techniques for detecting, addressing and preventing fraudulent situations.
Understanding Customer Needs - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to recognize and be sensitive to the different perspectives and priorities of different customers.
Addressing Customer Needs - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to meet customer needs by offering appropriate products in an appropriate manner.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a full-time Teller Lead within PNC's Retail Branch organization, you will coach Tellers on customer service skills and supervise conversations that enable referral opportunities for PNC products. You will also greet customers in the lobby, educate customers on new technology, supervise customer transactions, and assist with outbound calling initiatives.
This position will be based in Chicago, IL at the Ashland & Addison retail banking branch.
- PNC Jobs