PNC Strategy & Planning Specialist Sr in Chicago, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
101072 Strategy & Planning Spec Sr
Drives specific strategic planning initiatives, including analysis, oversight and support for solution development.
Provides advanced expertise to create the definition, understanding and framing of complex business initiatives.
Leads advanced planning, analysis, solution development and presentation for more complex strategic initiatives. Ensures quality and accuracy of data elements relative to the initiatives. Mentors and educates team members regarding advanced planning practices.
Analyzes and recommends solutions for key initiatives. Develops structured and compelling presentations to highlight key findings and makes recommendations to key decision makers within the company.
Collaborates with the line of business to implement recommended strategic solutions.
PA - Pittsburgh
Strategy & Planning Specialist Sr
Line of Business:
Corporate & Institutional Banking
PAA86 - The Tower at PNC Plaza
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Chicago, OH - Cleveland, OH - Columbus, PA - Philadelphia, PA - Pittsburgh
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry relevant experience is typically 8+ years. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Planning: Tactical, Strategic - Working Experience
- Ability to contribute to operational (short term), tactical (1-2 years) and strategic (3-5 years) planning in support of the overall business plan.
Business Process Design - Working Experience
- Knowledge of business process design techniques that encourage a critical, fresh look at key processes and focus on optimizing organizational performance; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Problem Solving - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Influencing - Working Experience
- Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Strategic Thinking - Working Experience
- Applies organizational acumen to identify and maintain focus on key success factors for the organization.
Analytical Thinking - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
Data Gathering and Analysis - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of data gathering and analysis tools, techniques and processes; ability to use these to gather and analyze data on the learning needs of a target population.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers.
As a Strategy & Planning Specialist Sr within PNC's Treasury Management organization, you will be based in any of the following locations:
OH - Cleveland
IL - Chicago
PA - Philadelphia
PA - Pittsburgh
OH - Columbus