PNC Sourcer in Chicago, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
Supports business objectives by providing proactive and creative solutions and processes for attracting and recruiting talent
Manages candidates for effective pipeline generation.
Provides key sourcing data and competitive intelligence to creative solutions and strategies to support business needs.
Leverages technology to gather leads, assess qualifications, refer quality leads and maintain measurement on performance.
Manages and maintains relationship with external agencies to support business needs.
IL - Chicago
Line of Business:
IL263 - Chicago One N. Franklin
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
FL - Jacksonville, IL - Chicago, ZZ - Remote Location
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Information Capture - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the processes and the ability to identify, capture and document relevant business information in an auditable, organized, understandable and easily retrievable manner.
Interviewing - Working Experience
- Knowledge of interviewing concepts and techniques; ability to conduct a conversation with another person to gather required information.
HR: Policies, Standards and Procedures - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to uphold the organization's and industry's standards, procedures and policies regarding human resources management.
Employee Selection - Working Experience
- Knowledge of methods, tools and techniques for evaluating qualifications; ability to identify an appropriate candidate for employment, promotion or transfer through the review and analysis of an individual's attributes and abilities.
Candidate Screening - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to pre-select suitable candidates for first and further interviews within the organization.
Candidate Sourcing - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to attract and qualify candidates for immediate job vacancies or as potential long-term job candidates.
Diversity Recruiting - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to attract and select diverse candidates, based on race, gender, religion, income level, etc., for the organization, to extend its creativity and innovation.
HR PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to plan and develop an organization's HR operations in order to increase individual and organizational effectiveness.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Sourcer within PNC's Sourcing organization, you will be based in Chicago, IL; Jacksonville, FL or other locations within the PNC footprint can be considered.
High volume recruiting or sourcing experience is preferred