PNC Sales Leader II - AMG ML in Chicago, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
102109 Sales Leader II - AMG ML
Manages and directs team(s) to achieve business results and customer experience goals. May have direct sales and client responsibilities and may manage both individual contributors and other managers. Oversees team(s)'s financial results. Has broader span of control than Leader I. Participates in and drives the development of goals and strategies.
Leads and influences to achieve the objectives of the team(s). Monitors business results/metrics and adapts sales strategies and tactics. Develops and oversees the execution of account and sales plans. May have direct sales and client responsibilities.
Manages risk/return and drives quality for new and/or existing clients. Actively identifies and may be responsible for higher and/or broader levels of risk management. Mitigates different types of risk, such as regulatory, reputational, operational, credit and human capital risks. Serves as an escalation point for risk management topics, coordinates problem solving and may have exception authority.
Manages effective network of senior internal and external relationships, such as community or industry relationships, to actively acquire new clients and/or expand existing clients and enhance the client experience. Networks within the industry and may serve in a leadership role in the community, industry or market. Leads the team to bring the full range of PNC's products and services to the client. Assists other team members in developing their network. Leverages reporting and sales tools to proactively identify and coach team to successfully convert sales opportunities.
Develops team members while monitoring progress against goals. May support the development of other managers. Identifies high-potentials and creates winning teams. Motivates and develops staff, including acquiring and retaining top talent and managing performance-based issues. Effectively plans, organizes, directs, analyzes and evaluates staff and processes. Connects strategy to day-to-day activities and updates the team on a regular basis.
IL - Chicago
Sales Leader II - AMG ML
Line of Business:
Asset Management Group
IL263 - Chicago One N. Franklin
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Chicago
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry-relevant experience is typically 8+ years. At least 5 years of prior management experience is typically required. Proven leadership experience with a moderate to large scope of responsibility is required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Builds Winning Teams - Extensive Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Leads Effective Change - Extensive Experience
- Recognizes the need for, takes personal accountability to adapt, and leads others through organizational change.
Drives for Results - Extensive Experience
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Establishes Vision and Purpose - Extensive Experience
- Creates a compelling vision of the future and translates it into action, linking others' contributions to the success of PNC.
Job Specific Competencies:
Conflict Management - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of how to anticipate, recognize, and deal effectively with existing or potential conflicts at the individual, group, or situation level; ability to apply this understanding appropriately to diverse situations.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the decision-making process and associated tools and techniques; ability to accurately analyze situations and reach productive decisions based on informed judgment.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of effective self-management practices and ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Sales Negotiating - Extensive Experience
- Applies successful financial sale solutions to negotiation concepts and techniques; ability to negotiate successfully across the organization and with customers in a constructive and collaborative manner. Negotiate structures and closes customer sales.
Selling. - Extensive Experience
- Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Sales Management - Extensive Experience
- Develops sales strategies that incorporate client segments, market opportunities, competitive forces and sales force effectiveness. Identifies priorities and ensures sales teams execute against plans that focus on deepening client relationships, elevating market share and increasing share of wallet. Drives sales teams to build a strong pipeline of prospects and clients.
Manages Risk - Extensive Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Market Leader (Sales Leader II) within PNC's Asset Management Group organization, you will be based in Chicago, IL .