Bank of America Risk Management Analyst in Chicago, Illinois
The Business Control Specialist, in the Bank as Service Provider - Service Organization Controls Support role, provides analytical support and fulfillment of inquiries from the Bank’s external auditors. In this role, you will manage auditor inquiry response to timely completion, perform evidence reviews, research exceptions and communicate risk related issues to Management.
You are responsible for interacting with all levels of Management, as well as control partners across the Company, to:
• Work with external auditors to clearly define the requirements needed to fulfill audit inquiries
• Identify most appropriate means to fulfill the audit need
• Identify compensating controls to meet a control objective
• Ensure appropriate subject matter experts are engaged
• Act as a liaison between the technology control owners and auditors
• Review materials provided to ensure fulfillment of the audit inquiry
• Identify issues presented in audit response materials and escalate to Management
• Ensure timely and accurate fulfillment of external audit inquiries
• Strong analysis and fact-based decision-making
• Ability to communicate complex information in simple terms (oral and written)
• Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize requests and workload accordingly
• Understand audit evidence requirements
• Ability to identify risks from reviewing audit documents
• Ability to identify compensating controls to meet a control objective
• Must be detail oriented
• 5+ years’ experience in internal or external IT Audit is preferred.
Posting Date : 11/01/2018
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.