Bank of America Risk Management Analyst - GIS in Chicago, Illinois
As a System/Data Security Analyst, you would be an individual contributor responsible for providing operational and procedural support to provision and maintain Access for employees across the Enterprise. A risk-oriented perspective is required, along with the ability to support BAU processes and maintenance of Enterprise Access platforms.
You will be using your analytical mindset and teamwork skills to support and improve the Access Service experience. You will utilize your technical and business knowledge to support secure, risk-based practices, exercising judgment within broadly defined practices and policies.
We look for you to be result-oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units, at various levels. The knowledge/experience/exposure with information security topics, including the design, development, testing, implementation or governance of information security practices and solutions, will be very helpful in this role. You should be prepared to demonstrate your knowledge of access management/risk identification and mitigation/project management skills.
• Strong Project Management skills.
• Coordinates delivery of project milestones, ensures projects stay on target, escalating and identifying roadblocks.
• Must be able to identify, analyze and address problems to resolve issues whenever possible in way that minimizes negative impact and risk to the organization
• A broad knowledge of information security principles (e.g. access control)
• Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight. Motivated and willing to learn.
• Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking.
• Effective communication skills
• Must be comfortable in delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
• Must have strong leadership skills and qualities which enable you to work with peers and various levels of management
• Experience with Cybersecurity policy, regulation or frameworks or maturity models (NIST 800-53, COBIT, PCI etc.)
• Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking
• Ability to work with Technical and Non Technical business owners
• Assist with internal efficiencies projects and development
• Contribute to the quality, reliability, and consistency of the organization's PCI assessment program
• Guide the adoption of GIS policies, inclusive of compensating controls which would position Bank of America to comply with the PCI DSS requirements.
• Currently hold or willing to obtain the PCI Internal Security Assessor (ISA) certification
Posting Date : 07/11/2018
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.