Bank of America Risk FAIR Consultant in Chicago, Illinois
In this Factor Analysis of Information Risk (FAIR) analyst individual contributor role, the candidate would directly contribute to and/or manage data-driven, quantified information security risk analysis efforts. The candidate will be primarily responsible for analysis development and execution specifically tailored to meet stakeholder needs by facilitating analysis sessions with multiple stakeholders. Other responsibilities include serving in a consultative capacity for various enterprise-wide or control function specific Information Security risk management efforts; development of supporting models and tools, socializing and training associates on FAIR; representing the team and/or organization in select internal and external forums and working groups; and establishing, developing and managing key partnerships.
• Applied cyber security or information security domain knowledge
• Sustained intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn that directly drives improved individual and team performance
• Capable of analyzing, simplifying and expressing complex problems; ability to synthesize disparate information in order to provide strategic and tactical insights and solutions
• Big picture/strategic and conceptual thinker with ability to “connect the dots” while also consistently executing at the tactical level with speed and accuracy
• Ability to work in a high visibility, fast-paced environment where needs/priorities can change and way forward is not always clear
• Strong and demonstrated facilitation, collaboration and relationship-building experience
• Excellent communication skills (writing, presentation development/delivery); ability to communicate directly with executives
• Organized self-starter; versatile and capable of performing work with minimal management oversight
• Excellent time management skills and ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities
• Strong attention to detail, documents work clearly and operates with a sense of urgency/purpose
• Bachelors and/or Masters degree
• Information Security risk management experience
• Penetration Testing/Hunt Team experience
• Threat Modeling and/or Rapid Threat Assessment development experience
• Prior operational risk, operational loss, audit and/or compliance experience
• Familiarity with/experience using FAIR
• CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM certification or similar
Posting Date : 07/02/2018
Washington, DC, 1800 K St NW (DC1842),
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.