PNC Request for Proposal Analyst Sr in Chicago, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
101423 RFP Analyst Sr
Designs and develops complex new business proposals for all of AMG's business units for the primary purpose of new client acquisition and the growth of existing client relationships. May provide guidance to team members.
Works with the team to support the development and production of final request for proposal packages that align with the team vision and mission for delivery to prospects. Creates and produces new standard and complex question and answer requests for proposal. This includes collaborating with business development officers/relationship managers to determine and understand the prospect's needs and expectations to ensure responses are appropriate and targeted towards each individual prospect, developing the responses utilizing the Qvidian systems, writing and logistical coordination of proposals, and managing the proposal process and timeline to meet prospect-driven deadlines and established service level agreements. Works closely with Legal, Compliance and content team members.
Maintains a high level of knowledge of AMG products and services and all supporting operation units by participating in training sessions, reviewing internal and external communications and applying this knowledge to development of requests for proposal/requests for information.
Identifies and manages inherent risk associated with development and distribution of requests for proposal/requests for information in a highly regulated and competitive industry.
Undertakes self-education on technology and tools through training modules, attending conferences, web-exes and other available resources.
PA - Pittsburgh
Request for Proposal Analyst Sr
Line of Business:
Corporate & Institutional Banking
PAA86 - The Tower at PNC Plaza
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Chicago, IN - Indianapolis, NC - Charlotte, OH - Cleveland, PA - Pittsburgh
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Sales Negotiating - Extensive Experience
- Applies successful financial sale solutions to negotiation concepts and techniques; ability to negotiate successfully across the organization and with customers in a constructive and collaborative manner. Negotiate structures and closes customer sales.
Organizational Savvy and Politics - Working Experience
- Knowledge of organizational politics and political tactics; ability to effectively navigate formal and informal communication and decision-making channels.
Industry Knowledge - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the organization's industry group, trends, directions, major issues, regulatory considerations, and trendsetters; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Coaching Others - Working Experience
- Knowledge of coaching concepts and methods; ability to encourage, motivate, and guide individuals or teams in learning and improving effectiveness.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Extensive Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Project Management - Extensive Experience
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. With proposal writing experience, you will work on the Proposal Management team within PNC's Treasury Management organization. In this role, you will collaborate closely with team members across the organization. Flexible work location.
Proposal writing skills are strongly preferred. Treasury Management proposal writing experience a plus.