Bank of America Relationship Manager - Campus 2019 in Chicago, Illinois
At Bank of America, we’re guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Make a difference where it counts by joining our Financial Center team at Bank of America. We’re looking for relationship managers (RMs) – those with a passion for helping people and the drive to build relationships to make clients’ financial lives better. That means understanding clients’ financial needs, offering appropriate solutions and connecting clients with specialists.
As part of the Bank of America team, RMs have access to industry leading products and services and a team of dedicated product specialists – all designed to meet the unique life priorities of our clients. RMs benefit from personal coaching, clearly defined career paths, robust training programs and ongoing development opportunities. Relationship managers work in financial centers and partner closely with the financial center manager to ensure all responsibilities are completed with high quality and that we deliver exceptional client care.
We’ll help you
• Get training and one-on-one career coaching from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll take part in additional training and development through our Academy for Consumer and Small Business to develop in your role.
• Grow your business knowledge and network by using a defined consultative questioning approach with clients to systematically identify client needs and appropriate solutions, as well as partnering with experts.
• Confidently build relationships with clients. Gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ financial life priorities and connect them to our solutions that meet their financial goals.
• Provide clients with a personalized rewarding experience by executing a variety of defined client engagement strategies through relationship calling, in-person conversations and referrals to specialists.
• Continuously learn by using resources and technologies to optimize the client experience.
As a relationship manager, you can look forward to
• Managing a portfolio of clients by providing exceptional client care with industry leading products, services and education.
• Unlimited potential for financial growth.
• Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
• Opportunities to connect with experts including small business consultants, mortgage lenders and investment advisors.
• A world-class suite of employee benefits.
You’re a person who (required skills)
• Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
• Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Is comfortable in your ability to identify solutions for new and existing clients based on their needs.
• Is comfortable in your ability to actively contact clients by phone.
• Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients
• Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
• Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients’ needs.
• Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
• Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
• Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
• Is a commissioned notary or can successfully obtain a notary commission in the state you work within four months of start date in role (eight months for employees with a work location of CA, NY or PA).
You’ll be better prepared if you have (desired skills)
• Experience assessing client needs, identifying/recommending solutions, and building/managing client relationships.
• Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions.
• Sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment.
• Experience working in an environment with individual and team goals where goals were routinely met or exceeded.
• A Bachelors Degree with graduation date between Fall 2018 and Spring 2019
• Participated in the 2018 Advisor Development Summer Analyst Program
We’re a culture that
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Bank of America will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with San Francisco ordinance 17-14 and federal law applicable to Bank of America.
Posting Date : 07/10/2018
Phoenix, AZ, METRO CENTER BC, 10459 N 28th Dr,
San Diego, CA, 10511 CRAFTSMAN WAY (CA0239),
Fresno, CA, SHIELDS, 1111 W Shields Ave,
Sacramento, CA, FORT SUTTER BC, 1100 Alhambra Blvd,
San Francisco, CA, ONE POWELL STREET OFFICE, 1 Powell St,
Laguna Niguel, CA, SOUTH ORANGE COUNTY RLC, 28202 CABOT RD,
Los Angeles, CA, LOS ANGELES CIVIC CENTER BC, 100 S Broadway,
SAN JOSE, CA, Brokaw Plaza BC, 1058 E BROKAW RD,
Cupertino, CA, Apple Park, 1 Apple Park Way,
Palo Alto, CA, 3075A Hansen Way (CA5820),
Denver, CO, CHERRY CREEK BC, 100 FILLMORE ST,
Washington, DC, Pennsylvania Avenue, 1001 Pennsylvania Ave Nw,
Orlando, FL, LAKE NONA, 10419 Narcoossee Rd,
Miami, FL, DOWNTOWN MIAMI OFFICE, 1 SE 3RD AVE,
Jacksonville, FL, Boulevards Bldg 2, 10401 Deerwood Park Blvd,
Fort Lauderdale, FL, 2611 E OAKLAND PARK BLVD (FL9835),
Atlanta, GA, 3116 Peachtree Rd NEBUCKHEAD BC (GA7804),
Chicago, IL, CHICAGO BOARD OF TRADE, 141 W JACKSON BLVD,
Kansas City, KS, 38th Street BC, 1314 N 38th St,
Boston, MA, HIG,
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.