PNC Recruiter I in Chicago, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100027 Recruiter I
Executes all activities for the entire recruiting cycle, including sourcing, interviewing, making offers, etc.
Developing plans for sourcing appropriate candidates, conducting the interview process, and extending offers to selected candidates while maintaining a low cost per hire.
Researching and sourcing candidates through search techniques and developing internal and external search strategies per position assignment. Preparation of management reports.
Recruiting, assessing, presenting, interviewing, making offers.
Assisting in the development of recruiting strategies and advising hiring managers on practices that support the goals and direction of the organization.
IL - Chicago
Line of Business:
IL382 - Clarendon Hills
Total Hours Per Week:
Monday - Friday 8-5
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Chicago, IL - Clarendon Hills, IL - Lake Zurich, IL - Libertyville, WI - Milwaukee
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree with < 1 year of professional experience and/or successful completion of a formal development program. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Partnering for Clients' Success - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and insight into clients' key objectives and ability to work and think alongside clients to achieve clients' current and future aspirations and successes.
Interviewing - Working Experience
- Knowledge of interviewing concepts and techniques; ability to conduct a conversation with another person to gather required information.
Influencing - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
Diversity Recruiting - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to attract and select diverse candidates, based on race, gender, religion, income level, etc., for the organization, to extend its creativity and innovation.
Employee Selection - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of methods, tools and techniques for evaluating qualifications; ability to identify an appropriate candidate for employment, promotion or transfer through the review and analysis of an individual's attributes and abilities.
Candidate Sourcing - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to attract and qualify candidates for immediate job vacancies or as potential long-term job candidates.
Workforce Analytics - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of Human Resource and workforce issues and trends; ability to analyze workforce data, information and metrics and apply the results to support business decisions
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Recruiter I within PNC's Talent Acquisition organization, you can be based in Milwaukee or Northern Chicago/Chicago area. This person will support the Retail Branch Network.
Ideal candidates will have previous full cycle recruiting and sourcing experience