PNC Program Manager I in Chicago, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100414 Program Mgr I
Leads a team of project managers to ensure the execution of organizational programs in support of corporate strategy. Typically project size is less than $10m.
Assists with the general and detailed planning stages of organizational programs; influences project decisions to achieve overall program goals.
Monitors the program budget while working to ensure success of the program.
Evaluates the implementation and effectiveness of the programs and recommends enhancements to programs based on results.
Teams with service partners to ensure seamless delivery and a consistent experience across multiple distribution channels.
PA - Pittsburgh
Program Manager I
Line of Business:
Corporate & Institutional Banking
PA374 - Two PNC Plaza
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
FL - Tampa, IL - Chicago, IN - Indianapolis, MI - Kalamazoo, NC - Charlotte, NJ - EAST BRUNSWICK, OH - Cincinnati, OH - Cleveland, PA - Philadelphia
PMP or Other Certification Preferred
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Project Administration - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of, and ability to use, organizational strategies, practices and tools for administering projects.
Consulting - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Problem Solving - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
IT Standards, Procedures & Policies - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of administrative skill sets and technical knowledge to manage organizational IT policies, standards, and procedures.
Analytical Thinking - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
Project Management - Extensive Experience
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
Organizational Leadership - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of, and ability to use strategies and skills to enlist others in setting, embracing and achieving objectives.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Program Manager I within PNC's C&IB Treasury Management organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA . Other locations within the PNC footprint will be considered.