PNC Production Analyst in Chicago, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
101391 Production Analyst
Performs qualitative and quantitative analysis of property operations to determine the viability of a proposed loan.
Gathers, analyzes and understands financial statements and other documents to evaluate the risk profile of the transaction.
Conducts the analysis and structuring process for individual properties or a portfolio.
Develops narrative for submission to Credit and agencies with qualitative and quantitative analysis, including the structure of the transaction, sponsorship behind the deal, financial statements, real estate schedules, expense statements, market information, creditworthiness and any deviations from underwriting guidelines.
Drafts, reviews and analyzes term sheets and applications for potential transactions.
OR - Portland
Line of Business:
Corporate & Institutional Banking
DC037 - PNC Place
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
DC - Washington DC, IL - Chicago, KY - Louisville, MA - Boston, OR - Portland
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Customer Experience Management. - Working Experience
- Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Products and Services - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Working Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Data Gathering and Reporting - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize tools, techniques and processes for gathering and reporting data in a particular department or division of a company.
Credit Analysis and Verification - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize tools, techniques and practices for determining the credit-worthiness of an applicant.
Quantitative Techniques - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to use quantitative tools and techniques to measure and analyze risks.
Financial Analysis - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material.
Selling. - Working Experience
- Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Production Analyst within the Investment Syndication Group of PNC's Tax Credit Solution organization, you will be based in Portland, OR, Boston, Chicago, Louisville or Washington, DC.
Supports the Investment Syndication Group responsible for external sales of various products including Low-Income Housing Tax Credit product.
Create and support distribution of due diligence materials relating to fund investments.
Performs qualitative and quantitative analysis of property projections and deal terms to identify any potential investor issues/concerns.
Reviews investment reports on assigned funds and follows up with internal partners to make corrections / clarifications as needed.
Assists in coordination of investor meetings and collects and ensures presentation materials are updated.