Bank of America Product Manager in Chicago, Illinois
The Data Platform product manager will be responsible for driving innovative improvements in how the Global Transaction Services (GTS) business accesses, moves, and blends data to deliver high quality dashboards and analyses. This includes sourcing data from multiple locations, developing data views, developing KPIs and metrics, performance tuning and testing. The Data Platform Product Manager will work with data stakeholders to understand business needs and objectives, and identify and use appropriate tools and techniques needed to source data and develop data solutions.
Must be able to understand the business vision and engage with GTS data scientists, product management, and technology partners.
· 5+ years’ experience with relational data structures and data movement technologies (ETL)
· Demonstrated functional knowledge of enterprise databases, data sourcing techniques, performance tuning, data blending tools and analytics architectures
· Experienced development skills working with various business intelligence and analytics tools Alteryx, Tableau, Python and data science workbench tools a plus
· Communication of business and architectural concepts/designs in a business-friendly fashion.
· Bachelor’s Degree required, or deep related career expertise.
· 5+ years’ experience and knowledge of GTS products and/or applications (deposits and liquidity, payments, receivables, commercial cards and trade).
· Experience and knowledge of SQL, Stored Procedures and Big Data Platform
· Understanding and mastery of BI Technologies: Tableau, Power BI, Qlik view
· Understanding of different ETL design and development methodologies
Posting Date : 10/12/2018
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
New York, NY, BANK OF AMERICA TOWER, ONE BRYANT PARK,
Charlotte, NC, ONE BANK OF AMERICA CENTER, 150 N COLLEGE ST,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 15% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.