PNC Product Advisor III in Chicago, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
101149 Product Advisor III
Consults with the client/prospect to assess business needs and identify product/service recommendations. Advises Sales team in the development of significant/complex sales opportunities, including proposals, presentations and the closing of the opportunities. Serve as team leader for product advisors, as needed.
Works with the Sales team in the qualification and prioritization of pipeline and sales opportunities targeting largest and most complex opportunities.
Completes diagnosis of client's current business situation and related requirements through data gathering, which includes interviews, research, tools development and modeling.
Consults with the client/prospect to assess complex and highest value business opportunities and develops tailored solutions using PNC capabilities. Serves as liaison with the Client Implementation team.
Consults with the client/prospect to assess complex and highest value business opportunities and develops tailored solutions using PNC capabilities. Serves as liaison with client implementation team.
NC - Charlotte
Product Advisor III
Line of Business:
Corporate & Institutional Banking
NC037 - Charlotte Piedmont Center
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Chicago, IN - Indianapolis, NC - Charlotte, OH - Cleveland, PA - Philadelphia, PA - Pittsburgh
CTP preferred and ICM preferred if applicable
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry relevant experience is typically 8+ years. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Influencing - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of financial services industry trends, directions, major issues, regulatory considerations and trendsetters; ability to provide specific financial knowledge and experience to help organizational development.
Sales Closing and Agreements - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to close deals and reach final sales agreements.
Sales Scoping and Qualification - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to identify and qualify potential sales opportunities for the organization.
Value Selling - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the principles and practices for selling products, technology and services; ability to provide overall product/service 'value' and differentiating support offerings that address clearly understood customer needs.
Sales Proposals and Presentations - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of sales processes, tools, and techniques; ability to prepare and present formal recommendations for how the organization can meet the customer's needs.
Solutions Development - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to assess customer needs and provide solutions for them.
KNOWLEDGE OF PRODUCT LINE - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of methodologies, tools and techniques for specific products; ability to develop product line processes and strategies.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. This Product Advisor III opening within PNC's Treasury Management department, has a flexible location.
Real Estate industry knowledge and Treasury Management experience is also preferred.