PNC Product Advisor III in Chicago, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
101149 Product Advisor III
Consults with the client/prospect to assess business needs and identify product/service recommendations. Advises Sales team in the development of significant/complex sales opportunities, including proposals, presentations and the closing of the opportunities. Serve as team leader for product advisors, as needed.
Works with the Sales team in the qualification and prioritization of pipeline and sales opportunities targeting largest and most complex opportunities.
Completes diagnosis of client's current business situation and related requirements through data gathering, which includes interviews, research, tools development and modeling.
Consults with the client/prospect to assess complex and highest value business opportunities and develops tailored solutions using PNC capabilities. Serves as liaison with the Client Implementation team.
Consults with the client/prospect to assess complex and highest value business opportunities and develops tailored solutions using PNC capabilities. Serves as liaison with client implementation team.
IL - Chicago
Product Advisor III
Line of Business:
Corporate & Institutional Banking
IL263 - Chicago One N. Franklin
Total Hours Per Week:
60% - 80%
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Chicago, PA - Philadelphia, PA - Pittsburgh
CTP preferred and ICM preferred if applicable
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry relevant experience is typically 8+ years. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Influencing - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of financial services industry trends, directions, major issues, regulatory considerations and trendsetters; ability to provide specific financial knowledge and experience to help organizational development.
Sales Closing and Agreements - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to close deals and reach final sales agreements.
Sales Scoping and Qualification - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to identify and qualify potential sales opportunities for the organization.
Value Selling - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the principles and practices for selling products, technology and services; ability to provide overall product/service 'value' and differentiating support offerings that address clearly understood customer needs.
Sales Proposals and Presentations - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of sales processes, tools, and techniques; ability to prepare and present formal recommendations for how the organization can meet the customer's needs.
Solutions Development - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to assess customer needs and provide solutions for them.
KNOWLEDGE OF PRODUCT LINE - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of methodologies, tools and techniques for specific products; ability to develop product line processes and strategies.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Product Advisor III within PNC's Treasury Management organization you will develop relationships with PNC Sales Teams and maintains positive existing relationships in the assigned region with business partners (brokers, agents, employers, and benefit consultants) to increase the penetration of PNC Bank’s market share in the assigned region and portfolio.
Creates, develops and documents leads for potential and established relationships that will produce healthcare accounts for the bank. These relationships may be with any business partner source however the primary market focus will be with PNC TMO’s and Relationship Managers.
Provides potential relationships with presentations of HSA services and recommends service and contractual agreements provisions based on the varied HSA business models available.
Negotiates contract terms within the outlined authority limits; negotiates renewal of contract services and terms; coordinates creation of agreement with legal counsel.
Attends conferences to develop potential leads and represents the bank in disseminating HSA information to prospective clients.
Provide training for employer relationship and their employees during initial and annual enrollment; provides consult, training and follow up to TMO/ RM community on product features, product enhancements and new technology updates
Maintains expense reports within the established requirements and the established budget.
Works with Manager in planning for the assigned business and or region.
Regularly communicates with manager regarding business development for the assigned business and or region.
Knowledge of Health Savings Accounts, Consumer Driven Health Care and associated products.
Knowledge of Group./Individual Health Insurance sales, Managed Healthcare and Agent/Broker distribution system.
Must demonstrate an organizational aptitude with proven results.
Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
Must be a proficient communicator and negotiator.
Must possess a high level of accuracy and attention to deta