Bank of America Process Analyst in Chicago, Illinois
Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Third Party Information Security (TPIS) function within Global Information Security is responsible for oversight of third party security programs, including assessing third party security programs and maximizing protections for all aspects of security for the third party landscape.
Position will be a member of the Third Party Information Security (TPIS) organization in Global Information Security (GIS). The position will develop routines and controls to ensure appropriate focus on risk reduction for Third Parties. This analyst will ultimately work across the GIS Policy and Laws Rules and Regulations to drive policy requirements, identify gaps, and integrate processes across GIS. This will include mapping and identifying improvement opportunities to strength control requirements.
• Self-starting, organized, and requiring minimal management oversight
• Ability to operate across organizational boundaries to accomplish tasks
• Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking/attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively with peers and various levels of management
• Well organized and thorough, with the ability to balance and prioritize
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills across multiple levels of the organization
• Bachelor's degree, or higher, in Information Technology or related field
• Background in information security and risk management
• Strong background in laws, rules, and regulations
• Deep understanding of risk management concepts
Posting Date : 07/19/2019
Denver, CO, Union Station, 1801 16th St,
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
- United States
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs