PNC Out of Branch Sales Specialist I-WP in Chicago, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
101195 Out of Branch Sales Spec I-WP
Leads business development activities with new and existing clients to grow sales, revenue and market share. Interfaces with senior leadership levels within current and prospective client organizations to position the value of PNC and secure mutually beneficial partnerships.
Acquires, develops and maintains a pipeline of existing and prospective corporate, institutional or business clients through targeted business development activities. Develops and executes relationship management strategies for portfolio of existing client relationships.
Develops and executes client contact strategy in collaboration with appropriate line of business partners. Documents all customer opportunities and activity.
Plans, organizes and schedules revenue-driving activities at external client locations. Anticipates, identifies and secures appropriate resources needed to execute sales activities.
Builds and maintains effective internal partner relationships to actively identify referral opportunities and facilitate the acquisition and expansion of client relationships. Secures access to targeted businesses to ensure desired business results.
IL - Chicago
Out of Branch Sales Specialist I-WP
Line of Business:
Retail Banking - Other
IL017 - Franklin Building Chicago
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Chicago
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Addressing Customer Needs - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to meet customer needs by offering appropriate products in an appropriate manner.
Customer Acquisition - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to implement the methods used to acquire new customer relationships.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Extensive Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Negotiating - Working Experience
- Knowledge of successful negotiation concepts and techniques; ability to negotiate successfully across the organization and with external vendors and clients in a constructive and collaborative manner.
Planning and Organizing - Working Experience
- Mobilizes both time and resources to get things done.
Sales Closing and Agreements - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to close deals and reach final sales agreements.
Sales Proposals and Presentations - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of sales processes, tools, and techniques; ability to prepare and present formal recommendations for how the organization can meet the customer's needs.
Customer Experience Management. - Working Experience
- Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Selling. - Extensive Experience
- Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) Out of Branch Sales Specialist within PNC's Work Place Banking organization, you will be based in Chicago, IL .