PNC Out of Branch Sales Associate I in Chicago, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
101185 Out of Branch Sls Associate I
Builds the retail customer base through proactive, outbound quality sales conversations. Creates customer loyalty and grows customer share of wallet through a differentiated customer experience.
Sells the bank's products and services to existing and prospective clients outside of branch in non-PNC locations, demonstrating how PNC can help them achieve their financial goals. Identifies and independently acts upon sales opportunities to achieve assigned sales goals. Makes connections with PNC ecosystem partners.
Builds a strong pipeline of appointments for branch and ecosystem partners. Demonstrates value for customers to continue a deeper needs-based conversation to achieve financial well-being.
Creates an exceptional customer experience at events in a variety of external locations to drive desired acquisition, customer loyalty and increased share of wallet.
Understands PNC capabilities, educates and coaches customers on technology options.
IL - Chicago
Out of Branch Sales Associate I
Line of Business:
Retail Banking - Other
IL366 - Western
Total Hours Per Week:
Tues-Sat or Wed-Sun 11:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Chicago
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Customer Experience Management. - Working Experience
- Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Working Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
BRANCH BANKING SERVICES - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the responsibilities, issues, regulations, business practices, and operations of retail banking branches; ability to provide qualified services to customers.
Customer Acquisition - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to implement the methods used to acquire new customer relationships.
Addressing Customer Needs - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to meet customer needs by offering appropriate products in an appropriate manner.
Sales Proposals and Presentations - Working Experience
- Knowledge of sales processes, tools, and techniques; ability to prepare and present formal recommendations for how the organization can meet the customer's needs.
Sales Closing and Agreements - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to close deals and reach final sales agreements.
Selling. - Working Experience
- Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Out of Branch Sales Associate within PNC's Retail Banking organization, you will be based in Chicago, IL