PNC Operations Production Support Specialist in Chicago, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
101021 Ops Prod Supp Spec
Ops Prod Supp Spec
OH - Cleveland
Operations Production Support Specialist
Line of Business:
OH001 - PNC Center - Cleveland
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Chicago, IN - Indianapolis, OH - Cincinnati, OH - Cleveland, OH - Miamisburg, PA - Philadelphia
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Business Process Design - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of business process design techniques that encourage a critical, fresh look at key processes and focus on optimizing organizational performance; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Standard Operating Procedures - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design, implement and evaluate standard operating procedures affecting daily and strategic business operations in order to increase operational efficiency.
Process Management - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of business process improvement tools and techniques and ability to understand, monitor, update, or enhance existing business or work processes.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Extensive Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Problem Management Process - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution.
Operational Functions - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of major functional processes and associated operating requirements; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Operations Production Support Specialist - Quality Control within PNC University, you will be based in various PNC locations within the footprint. You will be responsible for the overall quality control for learning solutions and business processes.
• Coordinate and facilitate the final quality check for all major technical learning solutions (examples of types of deliverables: web-based training / SCORM files, PDFs, OneNote notebooks, PowerPoint files, videos, audio, webpages, SharePoint sites, etc.)
• Functionally test web applications to validate that the content will work within supported browsers and our Learning Management System or launching platform
• Scan through source code to identify potential issues in programming logic before deployment
• Check learning objects for grammar and spelling errors, as well as consistency in the design of the solution and adherence to branding guidelines
• Identify any potential risks in the content, such as unmasked data
• Document and communicate all issues to the project team
• Expert knowledge of a Learning Management System (Cornerstone or Workday a plus) and how it integrates with the different file types
• Intermediate knowledge in Web-based training development using one or all of the following: Lectora, Storyline, or Captivate
• Strong computer programming foundation in understanding variables, functions, loops, etc.
• Ability to trace and identify gaps within programming logic
• Basic understanding of video and audio within a web environment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, OneNote) tools
• Strong attention to detail skills
• Ability to work in a deadline driven environment with multiple projects