Bank of America Online Third Party Assessor in Chicago, Illinois
The Third Party Information Security (TPIS) function within Global Information Security is responsible for oversight of third party security programs, including assessing third party security programs and maximizing protections for all aspects of security for the third party landscape.
Standard Job Description
The Online Third Party Assessor will conduct information security and business continuity assessments of vendors providing services to Bank of America. To succeed in this role, you should be highly motivated and possess strong, hands-on, technical knowledge of a wide range of information security and business continuity controls and the processes used for evaluating their design and effectiveness.
You should also possess strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to communicate clearly and concisely to various levels, up to and including executive level management, and explain the need for key controls to technical and non-technical resources.
Technical skills include the domains of information security and business continuity including:
• Information Security Controls (Infrastructure Security, Access Management, Physical Security, Application Security, etc.)
• IT Compliance, SOX Compliance
• Change Management
• Enterprise Risk Management
• Solid grasp of NIST, PCI, ISO, SDLC, COBIT, and ITIL standards
• Previous information technology/security audit/assessment experience preferred.
• Ability to leverage attention to detail and analytical skills,
• Ability to multi-task and work both independently as well as part of an assessment team
• Ability to plan, execute and document assessment activities following established processes and procedures
• Minimally, CISSP and/or CISA certifications are required as well as five to ten years experience in information security or business continuity
Posting Date : 10/01/2018
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
Addison, TX, BUILDING I, 16001 N DALLAS PKWY,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 10% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.